CDS Monarch assists people with intellectual and developmental disabilities to live and thrive in their communities by delivering high-quality, personalized life planning and transition support.
CDS Monarch is a world-class organization providing opportunities so the people we serve can lead independent and fulfilling lives in their community.
- Courage – We believe in the value of courage to step outside our comfort zone, take thoughtful and calculated risks, are strong leaders, introspective and face challenges with confidence.
- Professionalism – We will conduct ourselves with responsibility, integrity, accountability, and excellence; maintain a positive attitude, while upholding the highest standard of professional ethics and behavior.
- Inspiration – We are motivated daily by the people we assist, to provide the highest level of quality care that exceeds their personal needs and focuses on achieving their dreams.
- Compassion – We work to understand the challenges faced by the people we assist and empower them to overcome these obstacles to live productive, happy lives.
- Innovation – We constantly seek out new and different approaches to meet our mission and we generate original ideas to provide cutting-edge opportunities and service delivery.
- Community – We share common values, mutual respect, joint responsibility, and ownership of our mission with all stakeholders.