After the event was over, the students expressed their gratitude. The statements below shared by these students were inspiring and a wonderful reflection of their experience with the individuals at BCO.
- "I can't believe how much we all have in common!"
- "They go to the same kinds of classes and follow a schedule just like we do."
- "CDS reminds me of a mini-town or a hotel."
- "It was so welcoming!"
- "I liked the nice people and happy atmosphere."
- "The whole place was clean and neat."
- "Sometimes I couldn't tell who was an employee and who was a member."
- "I felt nervous and awkward at first, but by the end I wished we had more time."
- "All the people there are very smart, I could not believe they were learning Shakespeare!"
- "The people at CDS are all nice to each other and really appreciate what they have."
- "I met someone who won a gold medal in volleyball!"
- "Everyone is an individual, has abilities and likes/dislikes that are important."
- "Everyone is very loving!"
- "Everyone there had a chance to do things they wouldn't be able to do in other places."
Posted in Uncategorized
Comments are closed.