It is important for every organization to have strong mission, vision, and shared values statements. For us, that means clearly defining what CDS Monarch brings to the community, what the ultimate goal is for those we serve, and what common values and beliefs everyone involved in the organization holds true, in all we do, every day. These new Mission, Vision, and Shared Values statements were developed by the people we support, their families, staff and the Board of Directors:
VISION: CDS Monarch is a world-class organization providing opportunities so the people we serve can lead independent and fulfilling lives in their community.
MISSION: CDS Monarch assists People with Intellectual and Developmental Disabilities, Veterans, and Seniors to live and thrive in their communities, by delivering high-quality, personalized life planning and transition support.
- Courage - We believe in the value of courage to step outside our comfort zone, take thoughtful and calculated risks, are strong leaders, introspective and face challenges with confidence.
- Professionalism - We will conduct ourselves with responsibility, integrity, accountability, and excellence; maintain a positive attitude, while upholding the highest standard of professional ethics and behavior.
- Inspiration - We are motivated daily by the people we assist, to provide the highest level of quality care that exceeds their personal needs and focuses on achieving their dreams.
- Compassion - We work to understand the challenges faced by the people we assist and empower them to overcome these obstacles to live productive, happy lives.
- Innovation - We constantly seek out new and different approaches to meet our mission and we generate original ideas to provide cutting-edge opportunities and service delivery.
- Community - We share common values, mutual respect, joint responsibility, and ownership of our mission with all stakeholders.
Posted in Uncategorized
Comments are closed.